No two properties are exactly alike, nor should two marketing plans be exactly alike. Using 28+ years of training and experience, Marilyn prepares a plan to best present your home and reach all qualified buyers for it. Her proactive plan leaves no stone unturned!
Phase 1 The Mechanics...
- "Showcasing” your home
- Determining Proper Price
- Attractive and informative house brochure
- Interior and exterior photos
- Detailed data in Multiple Listing Service and diverse Internet sites
- Place McEnearney Associates sign and lockbox
Phase 2 Identify and market to the “most likely buyer
- Local REALTORS®
- National referral and relocation programs
- Internet advertising
- Color exterior and interior photos
- Available 24-hours/day, 7 days/week
- Reach general market place, as well as focused group
- Media advertising
- Direct Mail
- Specialized pieces for targeted market
Phase 3 On-going evaluation of:
- The current real estate market
- The market reaction to the property
- Changes that may affect perceived value
Marilyn pro-actively follows-up with all agents and prospective buyers to promote interest in your home and obtain crucial feedback. You receive regular phone or e-mail updates on the progress of selling your home. Marilyn emails weekly reports recapping marketing efforts, updates on recent changes and activity in the marketplace, and provide recommendations and suggestions on next steps.